Lincoln Blues (Dark Blue)
The Flite Nano Elite is our genre defining machine, providing a huge bandwidth of power at your fingertips, with both power and subtlety, it’s the perfect companion piece to help you achieve your artistic goals and hello you to push yourself and your work further.
The nanotechnology motor is at the heart of every Flite Nano Elite tattoo machine. Offering a range of 4.5V-18V, there's a sweet spot for every application and style, while also being one of the lightest and smallest tattoo machines on the market. The Inkjecta cam and torsion system combines with the Flite Nano Elite to make it one of the most versatile machines on the market, allowing Artists to mix and match to create the perfect set up.
Used by Tens of thousands of artists around the world, including many of the greats, the Inkjecta Flite Nano Elite is a proven powerhouse that can be relied on day in and day out to help you achieve your vision in the way that works for you.
Perfect your setup with the Inkjecta Flite Nano Elite!
Inkjecta Flite Nano tattoo machines come with a 3.25mm cam as standard, additional sizes are available as separate parts.
● Motor power rating: 4.5v to 18v
● Weight: 54 Grams/1.9 Ounces
● Custom designed nanotechnology motor
● Polarity sensitive LED Light (RCA/power supply/tattoo machine function indicator)
● Aerospace Billet Alloy frame
● Adjustable stroke system with interchangeable cams (various sizes available separately)
● Interchangeable cam cover (various colors available separately)
● Combo-style grip locking system (compatible with most available cartridge grips)
● Interchangeable push bar system for customizing give.
● Interchangeable side bumpers (to stop your machine from sliding across your bench and to customize your machine’s look)
Each Flite Nano Includes
● Inkjecta Flite Nano rotary tattoo machine
● 3.25mm Cam (various sizes available separately)
● Semi-Rigid Bar
● Soft, Medium, and Hard torsion bars
● Inox MX6 lubricant
● Allen key and spare grub screw for cam
● User manual and quick start guide