Our limited edition Inkjecta Eclipse Blackout Tattoo Machine delivers smooth, direct and powerful performance. It is used with classic tattoo needles and matching handle. The limited edition tattoo machine has a bold black look that sets it apart from the other Eclipse models.
Its frame is made of metal alloys also used in the aerospace industry. The custom nanotechnology motor is reinforced with an injection-molded fiber-composite motor housing.
The Inkjecta Eclipse features a wide voltage range of 4.5 to 18 volts, dual spring vise locks, adjustable sag bar stabilizers, handcrafted high quality medical grade sliders, and a flexible pin system with rigid and medium adjustment options.
- Weighs 69 Grams/2.4 Ounces
- Hand-Matched Medical Grade Slide
- Custom designed nanotechnology motor
- Rated 4.5v to 18v
- Interchangeable Flex Pins with adjustable give, providing a huge range of give adjustment at your fingertips.
- Bar stabiliser with its own adjustable give mechanism.
- Interchangeable Cams for adjusting stroke length
- Twin-Spring Vice Grip Lock (works with pretty much any cart grip or needle tube)
- Compatible with cartridge needles with the appropriate cart grip with push bar.
- Aerospace Billet Alloy primary frame with an injection moulded fibre motor housing.
- 3.25mm Stainless Steel Cam (other options available separately)
- Medium, and Rigid Torsion Flex Bars (other options available separately)
- Gold Embossed Inkjecta Card (just for props)
- Custom Inkjecta Magnetic Allen Key Driver and Keys